We provide eye examinations to all age groups and conditions. We test for vision conditions and eye diseases such as cataract and glaucoma and for health conditions that can affect eyesight such as diabetes and high blood pressure,
We have a large selection of fashionable frames and will help you select the ones which flatter your features as well as work best with your prescription.
Contact lenses are available in most prescriptions and can provide clear, comfortable and healthy vision.
Red eyes, eye pain, and other conditions are promptly seen. Dr Cohen is certified in the treatment and management of eye diseases with prescription medications.
- 3701 Walnut Street, Harrisburg, PA 17109
- Progress section of Susquehanna Township on the East Shore
- One block east of the Rite Aid Pharmacy
- One mile west of Colonial Road and 1/2 mile east of Progress Avenue.
- Walnut Street is also known as PA State Route 22 or Jonestown Road
Parking is available behind the the office. We also have a handicap-accessible entrance.